Please use this form to apply for membership to Beth El Synagogue directly from our website. Information provided on this form is sent directly to our administrative assistant via e-mail. Thank you for your interest in Beth El, and we look forward to seeing you!
1. Annual fees for membership at Beth El Synagogue consist of membership dues, due surcharge and Building Fund assessments. These are calculated on a fiscal year basis starting on July 1st and ending on June 30th.
2. Religious School tuition is not included in membership or other fees. Tuition shall be prorated for new members entering children after the school year has begun.
3. Applications for membership shall be accompanied by a $100 deposit which shall be applied to the membership dues for the current year.
4. Membership is automatically renewed each year, unless the Board of Trustees is notified in writing to the contrary.
1. All assessments begin with the first year of membership.
2. Tickets for High Holiday Services will be sent only to those members whose financial obligations are current.
3. The Building Fund at this time is $3,000. This amount is paid in six (6) equal yearly installments, each in the amount of $500, (except for Young Members arrangements). If a family chooses to leave the synagogue the unpaid balance shall be forgiven provided that the family is current with their Building Fund obligation at the time of leaving.
4. Any member family celebrating a Bar or Bat Mitzvah must pay dues to date, total Building Fund, all Zayin Religious School tuition and other fees for that year no later than ninety (90) days prior to the event.
5. All members agree to provide a credit card to secure payment of annual dues if dues are not paid in a timely manner. The credit card will not be charged unless quarterly payments are not made in a timely manner and the member has failed to contact the synagogue to make alternative arrangements for payment. The full credit card policy will be made available to the applicant upon request.
If any member does not satisfy their financial obligation in a timely fashion in accordance with the Constitution of Beth El Synagogue, all costs of recovery, including legal fees and other costs of collection, shall be the obligation of the member.
Please fill in the form below, and click the submit button to send to our office administrator, and again, we look forward to seeing you soon!
[gravityform id=”4″ title=”true” description=”true”]