Israel Affairs Committee
To see our upcoming events, go to the calendar page and select “Israel Affairs Committee”” under the event category menu.
The Israel Affairs Committee welcomes new members and invites you to join us and share your knowledge and thoughts on future programming. Please contact Rita Millner at email@example.com
Thank you from AJC New Jersey
Thank you to those who joined us Monday night January 25, 2021 for the presentation of The State of Antisemitism in America: Insights from AJC’s Groundbreaking Report. We’d like...
A Note from Rita Millner
For years, various individuals and groups have been working on the peace which is finally coming to the Middle East. This is wonderful for Israel and the region. But...
College Students or Interested Others:
If you want to receive (at no cost) Know Your Rights: A student’s Guide to Pro-Israel Activism, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your request for this comprehensive AJC publication.
Links of Interest:
- Click here for “The Six Day War, Causes and Consequences”, by the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America.
- Click here for the New York Times article “Tunnels Lead Right to the Heart of Israeli Fear.
- Click here for the CNN World article “How the Iron Dome Blocks Rockets from Gaza, Protects Israelis.
- Click here for Elder of Ziyon – Israel News: EoZ Posters for “Apartheid Week.
- Click here for IDF “combat cameraman” deployed to combat propaganda.
- Click here for Door Breech Weapon.
- Click here for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu summarizes the good, the bad and the beautiful.
- Click here for Ambassador Nikki Haley discusses standing up for Israel at the United Nations.
- Click here for Senator Charles Schumer addresses the critical threats facing Israel.
- Click here for Labor Party Chairman Avi Gabbay calls for two-state solution, but stresses both sides must take steps to rebuild trust.
- Click here for AJC Statement on Gaza Violence.
- Click here for Evangelical Support of Israel Topic from October 28, 2018 program.