Please Join Us for an Informational Meeting
There will be an informational meeting on Tuesday, October 25, 2022, 7 PM at the Kornsgold home. RSVP to the Rabbi for this meeting by Monday, 10/24. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 609-443-4454, x141.
Experience History, Culture, and Beauty
- Tel Aviv – Innovation, Arts and Culture
- Caesarea and Akko – Cradles of Ancient Jewish Civilization
- The Galilee, Tzfat, the Jordan River – Archaeology and Jewish Mysticism
- Jerusalem – Shabbat Shalom!
- Yad VaShem, the Old City, the Western Wall – Remembrance, Mitzvah, and Celebration
- Masada, the Dead Sea, Ein Gedi – History and Natural Wonders
- The Knesset – Israel’s Parliament
$5,780 per Person, Double Occupancy*
Includes Round Trip Airfare from Newark, via El Al, plus all transfers, porters, and gratuities. Also included: all breakfasts, 6 dinners, 3 lunches (all Glatt Kosher)
All accommodations in 4-star hotels
* Additional Pricing details:
Single supplement – add $1600.00
Child/Children in Room with Parent(s):
$5580.00 per person in 1 room (2 adults 1 child age 2 -12 )
$5750.00 per person based on 2 rooms (2 adults 2 children ages 2-12)
$5595.00 per person based on 2 rooms (2 adults, 3 children ages 2 -12)
For questions about pricing, please contact Gloria at Atlas World Travel at 609-721-1860
$600 deposit (checks only, no credit cards) due by December 1, 2022
Deposit is refundable, less $25, until January 1, 2023; 50% refundable prior to May 26, 2023. Payment in full (non-refundable) due by May 26, 2023.
Travel Insurance: $375.00 per person
All checks should be made out to Atlas World Travel.
Add-on to Petra, Jordan available. Please contact Gloria at Atlas World Travel for details—609-721-1860.